This book has a month’s worth of 31 devotionals. On the right side of the page, there is a Bible verse, a theme and a short 5-minute devotional. On the left side is a page to color. Some of the themes are: Believe who God says you are, Choose joy, Jesus never changes, and Trust in the Lord.
The book is marketed to teens – but, I think it would be fun for any age. I thoroughly enjoyed it and my teen years are a very distant memory! Coloring is a great stress reliever and I enjoy coloring pages where there is a focus on Bible verse. I find myself thinking about that truth while I color.
What I liked
- At the back of the book are 12 blank pages to write prayers or notes
- The coloring pages are bold and whimsical, not tiny details. Fun to color!
- The pages are a thicker paper.
What I didn’t like
- The pages aren’t perforated. I often prefer to tear the pages out to color them
- The pages don’t lay flat – not a deal breaker for me but could be a challenge if you are left handed.
I would recommend it to
I think it would make a great gift for a teen or tween.
I have received a copy of this book from Tyndale for an honest review of the product.