When I write, I have a chance to reread it and make any necessary corrections before I hit the enter key. How I wish my brain had an enter key.
Two days down to my six day commitment.
For the rest of the week I will only speak words that are good for building others up, fit the occasion and give grace to those who hear. I will speak no evil about anyone to anyone.
The first day went well. But as I think back to yesterday, there was a situation I was dealing with and in the moment, my commitment never crossed my mind.
Receive with meekness the implanted Word
How do I get the Word of God implanted in me? How do I stop the out-flowing of my words? I thought about writing the key words I wanted to remember on my fingers with a sharpie – which I still may end up doing. But, instead I jotted down the things I want to remember in my journal. I then followed these steps to make it my lock screen on my phone. Hopefully every time I turn my phone on I’ll remember my goals.
Putting a photo on your lock/home screen (ios)
- Take a picture
- Use the EDIT button to make any changes, I used the crop button to remove the spiral bound wires
- Click on the icon that looks like an arrow trying to escape from the top of a box
- Select Use as Wallpaper
- Move the picture until you are happy with the placement
- Select Set Lock Screen for the screen you see when you turn your phone on
- Select Set Home Screen for the background with your apps on top